Basic Account, Created on 15 December 2004 (#5458023), Last updated on 1 July 2013 [Gift]
This community is for the makers of LJ's finest Alias icons. Membership is selected, not automatic, so you must apply and be accepted before you will be allowed to post here.
So what makes a good Alias icon? Crisp, clear images...smart use of gradients, brushes, and fonts...and all around excellent composition! Think you have what it takes? Then read the rules and apply!
This community is moderated by purecreation and detoxcocktails
1) No requests or posting without icons in your entry. There are plenty of communities for requests and if you have a question, please contact the maintainer (purecreation) rather than posting in the community.
2) No fanart, banners, or other graphics. Only icons. And obviously they must be Alias icons. ;)
3) No posting plain bases unless you're posting a majority of REAL icons with them.
4) If you post more than 3 icons, be sure to put the rest behind a lj-cut.
5) Any icons that are spoilerish or have questionable content must be put behind a cut with a warning.
6) You must be accepted by BOTH MODS to be allowed to post.
7) If you are not accepted, don't throw a fuss. It won't get you anywhere. Simply work on improving your icons, and try applying again in one week.
8) Put "Colorblind" in the subject line of your entry when applying so I'll know that you read the rules.
1) If you don't want to apply but would like to watch the community, simply friend it.
2) Comments aren't required, but I'm sure the icon makers would love it!
3) CREDITING IS A MUST! Do not take a poster's icon without permission or without crediting them in keywords. If you don't know how, read this...
Ready?! Then APPLY HERE!
NOTE: If you use the "click to join" method, your request will be ignored.
Banner was made by purecreation
Pictures credit to Alias-Media
Texture credit to "Misshapen"