This community is for the makers of LJ's finest Alias icons. Membership is selected, not automatic, so you must apply and be accepted before you will be allowed to post here.
So what makes a good Alias icon? Crisp, clear images...smart use of gradients, brushes, and fonts...and all around excellent composition! Think you have what it takes? Then read the rules and apply!
This community is moderated by purecreation and detoxcocktails
1) No requests or posting without icons in your entry. There are plenty of communities for requests and if you have a question, please contact the maintainer (purecreation) rather than posting in the community.
2) No fanart, banners, or other graphics. Only icons. And obviously they must be Alias icons. ;)
3) No posting plain bases unless you're posting a majority of REAL icons with them.
4) If you post more than 3 icons, be sure to put the rest behind a lj-cut.
5) Any icons that are spoilerish or have questionable content must be put behind a cut with a warning.
6) You must be accepted by BOTH MODS to be allowed to post.
7) If you are not accepted, don't throw a fuss. It won't get you anywhere. Simply work on improving your icons, and try applying again in one week.
8) Put "Colorblind" in the subject line of your entry when applying so I'll know that you read the rules.
1) If you don't want to apply but would like to watch the community, simply friend it.
2) Comments aren't required, but I'm sure the icon makers would love it!
3) CREDITING IS A MUST! Do not take a poster's icon without permission or without crediting them in keywords. If you don't know how, read this...
Ready?! Then APPLY HERE!
NOTE: If you use the "click to join" method, your request will be ignored.
Banner was made by purecreation
Pictures credit to Alias-Media
Texture credit to "Misshapen"
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey